Woodruff Public Works Department
None at this time
- The City of Woodruff will be accepting applications for a Full-Time Mechanic/ CDL driver until the position has been filled. Hours of operation will be Monday – Thursday 7am-4:30pm and Friday 7am -11am. Full benefits package applies. Candidate must have a high school diploma or GED. A valid SC driver’s license. A valid SC Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) class B is preferred or must be able to obtain within 45 days of hire. Candidate must be able to pass a background check, drug screening, and must have a clean driving record. Pay is dependent upon qualifications.
Job Duties may include repair and maintenance of City equipment and vehicles, debris pick-up with the boom truck, hauling debris to the landfill, and other duties as assigned.
Please submit a resume along with an application to Attn: Lee Bailey Director of Public Works 231 East Hayne Street Woodruff, SC 29388 or email@example.com . EOE. Please click here for the application.
- The City of Woodruff is seeking a qualified individual for a part-time seasonal groundskeeper at McKinney Park and City owned baseball parks. The Hours of operation will vary but are primarily in the afternoon till dusk 7 days a week, and no more than 24 hours per week. Hourly wage is $7.25 per hour.
Job duties will include
- Check bathroom facilities each day and empty trash as need at all facilities.
- General cleaning of trash, litter, broken glass, bathroom facilities at all park and field locations.
- Perform minor repairs of park equipment.
- Monitors activity throughout the park and ball fields.
- Assist guest with any problems that may arise.
Please submit a resume and application to Lee Bailey Director of Public Works 231 East Hayne St. Woodruff, SC 29388 or firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE. Please click the link above for an application.